Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Outline??

I've absolutely no idea what sort of story to write for this outline. I'm not very accustomed to writing creative non-fiction stuff, so...I'm just going to pick something random from my memory and try to squeeze some story out of it.


Whenever my head hits the pillow at night it's never with any sort of anticipation. The events of the day are more than enough to keep my mind buzzing until God hits the snooze alarm on my consciousness and I sleep. Every night I manage to forget that the part of my mind that emerges only when I am asleep can take me on some wild rides through the dream landscape. Mornings are quite different by contrast (that is, if I manage to wake up in the morning).

My dreams...
-fighting a penguin on stilts
-running
-waking up

That's the funny thing about dreams...
-theories on dreams
-looking for meaning

That's all I got so far!! Sorry, I racked my brains. It's a very meager beginning.


1 comment:

Michele said...

I'm sure you should be able to pick something out of your dreams and make it into a short story of nonfiction!